Sunday 18 December 2011

Nerves and Promotional Ideas

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse...

Well, I'm hoping that's what it'll be like come Christmas Eve! Currently we're sitting at December 18th, exactly a month before Mars On The Rise is available for purchase. Excited? Yes! Nervous? Most definitely! Stressing over the little details? Of course!

You see, right now I'm working on how to promote the book. How do you promote yourself when you're new? Of course, you have to get as much exposure as possible. But I'm one of those people who hates walking into a group and saying, "O hai! I have something to sell!". I hate seeing it on the groups and forums I spend time on. It drives me batty. And, at this current moment, I don't have a lot of time to sit and get involved in said groups and forums. There's too much else to do! But I'm enjoying the process of making lists. Hopefully I'll follow them.

If anyone has any clever ideas for marketing, please get in touch. I won't bite! Well, not much!

PS: Don't forget to check out the Kinky Christmas gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment