Wednesday 21 December 2011

Compact Beauty

At a Tom Thumb sized 4 and 1/2 inches, my first chapbook arrived today. It's a brave new world that I've entered, one which I know little about. A world I was initiated into with a piece of extreme beauty. "Useless Woman" by Michele is so stunningly beautiful that it begs to be savoured in a candlelit corner. Filled with wonderfully written poems, only 10 of these tiny books were created and I'm proud to own number 10. Set in a gorgeous Victorian layout, I know I'm blessed to own one. It shall become a treasured possession and, hopefully, will be the beginning of a wonderful collection!

Michele's lovely so go and say hello over at her blog!
She'll tell you more about how she made the gorgeous little books.
(Because, for some reason, my camera's mysteriously lost the photos I took...)

No comments:

Post a Comment