Wednesday 31 December 2014

My 2014

Or, how I can write about my year better than Facebook ever can!

January

Phew! Another year starts. New year, new me and all of that. At least one book due out this year.

February

Getting ready to release “The Eve of War”. On the downside, I had the first bout of a crippling ear infection.

March

First round of edits for “A Second Past Midnight” come in.

April

This happened:







May

“The Eve of War” is released! Yayyy!!

June

First draft of a new novel was finished.

July

Had a short story accepted for anti-love anthology “No Love Lost”.

August

This happened:





September

This happened:

https://www.facebook.com/foofamiluk


October

Started on the first draft of a screenplay and finished up the next round of edits on “A Second Past Midnight”.

November

“No More Touts” came to an end. While it didn’t have the ending that was expected, you never know what’s around the corner, nor what’s waiting in the wings. It did, however, bring about a lot of new friendships and exciting times!

December

“No Love Lost” published!

And Christmas! Time for a sit down and some time with friends and family. 

~~~ 

My Favourite  Blog Posts of 2014






~~~

Thank you all for an amazing year and I’m really looking forward to seeing some of you soon! Here’s to an incredible 2015 together!


No comments:

Post a Comment