It's said that when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. In the case of Lil Bub, she opened a bottling factory to sell the huge amounts of lemonade that she's been making.
At a year old, Bub was diagnosed with osteopetrosis and her owner was told it was only a matter of time before she became immobile.
Yet she defied all the odds and a video posted in September 2014 shows her unwavering determination and amazing recovery.
So what can we learn from this brave cat?
- What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Would you climb mountains? Make movies? Trek to the North Pole? All to often we don't want to anything new because we fear failure. Don't believe that anything you do is doomed from the start. Follow your heart and see where it leads you.
- Keep on going even if it seems like the battle is never-ending. Life gets tough. Life gets painful. But they're all experiences we can learn from. Take those unhappy moments and use them to build the life you want.
- Never give up. The finish line may seem like a million miles away. But it gets closer with all that you do and with every passing day. Be determined and keep going. Rome wasn't built in a day.
- Find your passion and walk, run, jump, or waddle with it. Love it with all your heart and embrace it as your own. It's not about making money or being famous. It's about finding that one thing that makes you smile every time you think about it.
- Be confident, even if you think you can't. It'll get you a long way.
- Positive mental attitude. Start every day thinking it's going to be the best day ever. Because you never know what's going to happen!
- Be the light. Even if everyone around you is full of negativity and drama, be the one who makes them smile.
- Happiness isn't a destination, it's a journey.
- Spread a little love, magic, and positivity along the way!
Good job, Bub!
Go and visit Bub at her site and help her raise lots of money for her Big Fund for the ASPCA!