Sunday 5 February 2012

Month of Letters

February become the month of letters. A great little project which encourages us not just to slow down and enjoy the company of others but utilise the often unappreciated postal system.

I'm already a huge letter writer. I love sending and receiving things through the post so I thought I'd try and keep a log of everything I send in February. You're more than welcome to join in (even though I know we're a few days into February. But who's counting? It's the thought that counts. :) ). You can find the information at:

Month of Letters

Feel free to keep a record of what you send and post it up. Let's make the world a better place, one letter at a time!

February 2012

1st - Letter to a friend in America
2nd - Letter to a friend in the UK
3rd - Card to my sister in London
4th - Package of goodies to a friend in Greece
5th and 6th - Package to a friend in the UK and a letter to a friend in Ireland
7th - Letter to a friend in Australia
8th - Card to a friend in the UK
9th -
10th -
11th -
12th -
13th -
14th -
15th -
16th -
17th -
18th -
19th -
20th -
21st -
22nd -
23rd -
24th -
25th -
26th -
27th -
28th -
29th -


No comments:

Post a Comment